The RCL-100 LED searchlight continues to utilize the same rugged design as the original RCL-100D, but incorporates a new efficient 9 LED array that produces over 220,000 candelas of light. The strong and light aluminum housing along with glass lens are weather-sealed for years of trouble-free operation. Other features include a wired remote that allows continuous 360 degrees of rotation at fast or slow speed without the hassle of a hard stop. With a 7-degree beam angle, the light also provides elevation angles at 9 degrees up and 17 degrees down to make lighting draw bridges, buoys, and docks a breeze.
Not all searchlights are created equal and the body is triple-primed and painted with UV stabilizer to survive years in the harsh marine environment. The RCL-100 LED searchlight internals a fully enclosed and provide precise pitch control of the beam while staying protected. The efficiently designed LED array provide over 40,000 hours. The light also includes our Exclusive XRCiZ™ feature, independently rotating every 30 days from activation to ensure all bearing surfaces are free of corrosion and all electrical contacts functional. The RCL-100 LED is weather-resistant and operates with 12 or 24 DC power.
The new ACR RCL-100 LED light is sold in a convenient kit configured as follows.
- Wired Kit: RCL-100 LED Searchlight with Master Controller and Wired Point Pad Controller (P/N 1951 or 1951.B)
Main Features of the New RCL-100 LED:
- Ultra-bright, 9 LED array generates over 220,000 peak candela
- Efficient, long-life LED’s – 40,000 operating hours
- Reduced power consumption demand by up to 50% on 12V vessels
- The controller has state-of-the-art electronics to protect the light from most power surges
- Internal elevation mechanism for precise pitch control of beam; protects elevation mechanism from weather
- Rugged triple-primed and sealed, marine-grade aluminum housing
- Includes fingertip remote control Point Pad; up to three remote Point Pad units may be installed on system; surface/flush mount options included
- Exclusive XRCiZ™ feature rotates and moves light assembly every 30 days from activation to keep all bearing surfaces free of corrosion and all electrical contacts functional
- The wiring harness of 15 feet (4.57 m)
- Two-speed motor