The rugged powder-coated aluminum searchlight with all internal/protected motors and elevation mechanisms will stand up to the tough marine environment for years of useful service
- Auto return brings light back to a pre-set position
- Xenon lamp and parabolic reflector provide hyper-intense 6,000,000 candela spotlight beam
- Housing rotates a full 360° allowing all-around illumination capability
- Nylon shoulder washers at base eliminate the galvanic reaction
- Marine-grade aluminum enclosure for years of reliable, weatherproof service
- Aesthetically designed to meet performance requirements of large pleasure yachts
- Internal elevation mechanism provides pitch control of spotlight while protecting elevation mechanism from weather
Tags: searchlights, searchlight, RCL Searchlight, RCL 600, boat searchlight, marine searchlight, marine searchlights, ACR searchlight, 1941, P/N 1941
17 x 14 x 15 in (43.2 x 35.6 x 38 cm)
62 lbs (28.1 kg)
Marine-grade cast aluminum, tempered glass
Variable; can be narrowed or broadened
18° up, 30° down
Fast 30° per seconds
low 10° per second
Fast 27° per second, slow 11° per second
High-intensity 150W Xenon
Secondary remote joystick (P/N 1942)
12V or 24V Replacement bulb (P/N 6007)
11.5” (292.1 mm)
Limited Warranty 1 Year
26 x 21 x 19.5” (66 x 53 x 50 cm)
65 lbs (29.5 kg)
WARRANTY LENGTH: 1 YEAR
This product is warranted against factory defect in material and workmanship for a period of 1 (one)* year from date of purchase or receipt as a gift. During the warranty period ACR Electronics, Inc. will repair or at its option, replace at no cost to you for labor, materials or return transportation.
For further assistance, please contact our Technical Service Department at :
ACR Electronics, Inc.
5757 Ravenswood Road
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312-6645.
Email: email@example.com, Fax: +1 (954) 983-5087, Telephone: +1 (954) 981- 3333.
This warranty does not apply if the product has been damaged by an accident or misuse or as a result of service or modification by other than the manufacturer. The COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR ANY OTHER MATTER WITH RESPECT TO THIS PRODUCT, except as otherwise expressly stated in the previous paragraph. The Company shall not be liable for consequential or special damages. In order to place the warranty in effect, choose a form above and complete it entirely. Or you may fill out the registration card accompanying your product (if applicable) which must be returned to ACR Electronics, Inc. within ten days of purchase.