It’s gasketed and finished to stand up to the marine environment, and all functions can be operated using the supplied Point Pad™ and Master Controller (up to three remote controllers may be installed).
- Internal elevation mechanism provides pitch control of spotlight beam; protects elevation mechanism from weather
- Includes fingertip remote control Point Pad™; up to three remote Point Pad™ units may be installed on system; surface/flush mount options included
- Rugged triple-primed and sealed, marine grade aluminum housing
- XRCiZ™ feature rotates and moves light assembly every 30 days from activation to keep all bearing surfaces free of corrosion and all electrical contacts functional
- Salt water-resistant construction with nylon and phenolic washers, aluminized stainless steel screws with insulating lubricant
- Wiring harness included
- * Twin 35W, Metal Halide HID lamps provide over 500k CD each and 1 million effective CD when combined.
Tags: searchlights, searchlight, RCL Searchlight, RCL 300, boat searchlight, marine searchlight, marine searchlights, acr searchlight, 1933, P/N 1933
WARRANTY LENGTH: 1 YEAR
This product is warranted against factory defect in material and workmanship for a period of 1 (one)* year from date of purchase or receipt as a gift. During the warranty period ACR Electronics, Inc. will repair or at its option, replace at no cost to you for labor, materials or return transportation.
For further assistance, please contact our Technical Service Department at :
ACR Electronics, Inc.
5757 Ravenswood Road
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312-6645.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Fax: +1 (954) 983-5087, Telephone: +1 (954) 981- 3333.
This warranty does not apply if the product has been damaged by accident or misuse, or as a result of service or modification by other than the manufacturer. The COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR ANY OTHER MATTER WITH RESPECT TO THIS PRODUCT, except as otherwise expressly stated in the previous paragraph. The Company shall not be liable for consequential or special damages. In order to place the warranty in effect, choose a form above and complete it entirely. Or you may fill out the registration card accompanying your product (if applicable) which must be returned to ACR Electronics, Inc. within ten days of purchase.
*Five Years for the following products: EPIRB, PLB , S-VDR, SSAS.
How can I obtain a replacement bulb for my ACR searchlight?
Usually, you can purchase the bulb from your local ACR dealer. If your dealer is not able to supply the bulb, you can always obtain it from ACR by emailing email@example.com or using our Contact Us Form.
Can I find a trouble shooting guide for the RCL-300A?
Yes, please review the manual. (In the Downloads Section below)
What is the maximum current (Amp) that the light need to be supplied with?
The light uses a maximum of 3.5 Amp and has a 5 amp fuse installed.
Is there a 3D rendition of the light available for planning purposes?
Yes, there is a 3D SolidWorks package available. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org