Boat Flares just got a lot Safer with the new ResQFlare Safety Kit
This bundle features the following important safety products:
Learn more about how the ResQFlare and Distress Flag not only comply with USCG flare regulations but keeps your family safer.
- No expiration date (User Replaceable C Batteries)
- Family safe (no burning flame), safer to use with inflatable lifejackets (PFDs) and life rafts
- Easy to operate (so even your kids and first-time boaters can operate it in the event of an emergency)
- No issues with the existing stringent mandatory disposal requirements for pyrotechnic flares (legally considered as hazardous materials)
- Waterproof and Buoyant
- One-time purchase (less cost over the life of the product)
Boat Flare Kit Product Features and Benefits:
- ResQFlare and included Distress Flag, when carried together, qualify as a replacement for the carriage of USCG pyrotechnic boat flares and boat flare guns (the U.S.A. only)
- Bright light in all directions (360° visibility) that is visible for over 6 miles
- Waterproof Drybag with strap stores all safety gear in a convenient location
- Signal mirror and distress flag provide daytime distress alerting
- Lifejacket Rescue light assists in visual emergency distress location
ResQFlare in the News:
Sailing World -A Safe Distress Flare Alternative
Great Lakes Scuttlebutt -This Year’s Boating Finds
Lakeland Boating -ACR Electronics Introduces New Alternative to Pyrotechnic Flares
WARRANTY LENGTH: 1 YEAR
This product is warranted against factory defects in material and workmanship for a period of 1 (one)* year from the date of purchase or receipt as a gift. During the warranty period ACR Electronics, Inc. will repair or at its option, replace at no cost to you for labor, materials or return transportation.
For further assistance, please contact our Technical Service Department at :
ACR Electronics, Inc.
5757 Ravenswood Road
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312-6645.
Email: email@example.com, Fax: +1 (954) 983-5087, Telephone: +1 (954) 981- 3333.
This warranty does not apply if the product has been damaged by an accident or misuse or as a result of service or modification by someone other than the manufacturer. The COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR ANY OTHER MATTER concerning THIS PRODUCT, except as otherwise expressly stated in the previous paragraph. The Company shall not be liable for consequential or special damages. To place the warranty in effect, choose the form above and complete it entirely. Or you may fill out the registration card accompanying your product (if applicable) which must be returned to ACR Electronics, Inc. within ten days of purchase.
*Five Years for the following products: EPIRB, PLB, S-VDR, SSAS.
Q: Do I still have to carry Flare on my boat?
A: Carriage of the ResQFlare and Distress Flag together allows boaters (in the United States) to forego the requirement for traditional pyrotechnic flares when on vessels up to 65’ in length, boating on the Great Lakes, within 12 miles of U.S. waters, or on any body of water with a passageway to the sea at least two miles wide. Vessels less than 16’ are not required to carry a Day Visual Distress Signal but must still carry a Night Visual Distress Signal, making the ResQFlare a more than viable alternative to pyrotechnic flares for vessels of this size as well.
Q: Are the batteries replaceable?
A: Yes, the light requires two C Cell Alkaline Batteries (Not included)