The slim, lightweight and versatile design fits easily in a pocket or hangs discreetly when attached to a life jacket or backpack. The flexible lashing loops on the side of the product allow for multiple mounting options including the webbing on your backpack or straps on your life jacket. The Velcro® strap can be secured around the lashing loops and creates countless additional mounting possibilities. The light also comes with a clip designed to conveniently slide over your inflatable life jacket’s oral inflation tube for storing your light inside your life jacket.
Also available in a water-activated model
- For location assistance during low-light emergencies
- Exceedingly bright 45 Lumen White LED
- The extensive continuous operating life of greater than 120 hours
- Waterproof – Tested for 24 hrs at 3.3 ft. (1m)
- Easy twist On/Off activation
- Impact-resistant case
- Uses two “AA” 1.5V batteries (not included)
- USCG/SOLAS Approved
- Ideal for life jackets, camping, biking, auto, etc.
- Included Velcro® strap (with carded version) used in conjunction with integral lashing loops for mounting flexibility
- Included PFD clip (with carded version) for easy attachment to the oral inflation tube
WARRANTY LENGTH: 1 YEAR
This product is warranted against factory defect in material and workmanship for a period of 1 (one)* year from date of purchase or receipt as a gift. During the warranty period ACR Electronics, Inc. will repair or at its option, replace at no cost to you for labor, materials or return transportation.
For further assistance, please contact our Technical Service Department at :
ACR Electronics, Inc.
5757 Ravenswood Road
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312-6645.
Email: email@example.com, Fax: +1 (954) 983-5087, Telephone: +1 (954) 981- 3333.
This warranty does not apply if the product has been damaged by accident or misuse or as a result of service or modification by other than the manufacturer. The COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR ANY OTHER MATTER concerning THIS PRODUCT, except as otherwise expressly stated in the previous paragraph. The Company shall not be liable for consequential or special damages. To place the warranty in effect, choose a form above and complete it entirely. Or you may fill out the registration card accompanying your product (if applicable) which must be returned to ACR Electronics, Inc. within ten days of purchase.
*Five Years for the following products: EPIRB, PLB, S-VDR, SSAS.