The RCL-50 LED continues to utilize the same rugged design as the original RCL-50D and includes an efficient 6 LED array that produces over 100,000 candelas of light. Built for small to medium boats the aluminum housing and with sealed glass lens protecting for years of trouble-free operation. Other features include a wired remote control that allows users 360 degrees of continuous rotations at fast or slow speeds without the hassle of a hard stop. With a 10-degree beam angle, the light also provides elevation angles at 20 degrees up and down to making lighting draw bridges, buoys, and docks a breeze.
The aluminum case is coated with a UV stabilizer to survive years in the harsh marine environment. The searchlight’s mechanisms are fully enclosed with protecting the precise beam pitch control and RCL-50 LED bulbs are designed to work over 40,000 operating hours. Featuring Exclusive XRCiZ™, a pre-programmed system to independently rotate every 30 days from activation to protect from corrosion and all electrical contacts functional. The RCL-50 LED is weather-resistant and operates with 12 or 24 DC power.
Main Features of the New RCL-50 LED:
- Ultra-bright, 6 LED array generates over 100,000 peak candela
- Efficient, long-life LED’s – 40,000 operating hours
- Reduced power consumption demand by up to 50% on 12V vessels
- The controller has state-of-the-art electronics to protect the light from most power surges
- Internal elevation mechanism for precise pitch control of beam; protects elevation mechanism from weather
- Rugged triple-primed and sealed, marine-grade aluminum housing (Available in White or Black)
- Includes fingertip remote control Point Pad; up to three remote Point Pad units may be installed on system; surface/flush mount options included
- Exclusive XRCiZ™ feature rotates and moves light assembly every 30 days from activation to keep all bearing surfaces free of corrosion and all electrical contacts functional
- Includes wiring harness of 15 feet (4.57 m)
- Two-speed motor