The Xenon 360° beam flashes at one second intervals for at least 8 hours (2 hours continuous operation in incandescent mode).
- Multi-function switch selects between strobe light for visibility at great distances or steady incandescent light for close-up recovery work
- Large sliding switch allows for easy operation by gloved hands
- Specially-designed base platform allows unit to stand upright easily
- Aluminum retainer securely attaches battery door to case
- High intensity Xenon streobe and incandescent lamp
- Ideal for life vests, safety harnesses, float coats, work suits, immersion suits, backpacks and flight suits.
WARRANTY LENGTH: 1 YEAR
This product is warranted against factory defect in material and workmanship for a period of 5 (five)* year from date of purchase or receipt as a gift. During the warranty period ACR Electronics, Inc. will repair or at its option, replace at no cost to you for labor, materials or return transportation.
For further assistance, please contact our Technical Service Department at :
ACR Electronics, Inc.
5757 Ravenswood Road
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312-6645.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Fax: +1 (954) 983-5087, Telephone: +1 (954) 981- 3333.
This warranty does not apply if the product has been damaged by accident or misuse, or as a result of service or modification by other than the manufacturer. The COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR ANY OTHER MATTER WITH RESPECT TO THIS PRODUCT, except as otherwise expressly stated in the previous paragraph. The Company shall not be liable for consequential or special damages. In order to place the warranty in effect, choose a form above and complete it entirely. Or you may fill out the registration card accompanying your product (if applicable) which must be returned to ACR Electronics, Inc. within ten days of purchase.