Why Choose ARTEX? Because They Do!
<?php echo do_shortcode(‘
- ELT 5000 (DT) is a fixed Emergency Locator Transmitter with Distress Tracking in a crash survivable package that is designed to meet the ICAO GADSS ADT requirement which will be applicable in January 2023.
- Harnessing the proven Cospas-Sarsat infrastructure, ELT 5000 provides an adaptable ELT footprint while adding the in-flight tracking capabilities to meet the new ICAO standards for aircraft distress tracking.
- Triggered by a potential distress condition from independent aircraft monitoring, the 406 MHz ARTEX ELT 5000 (DT) intelligently activates and will automatically begin transmitting 406 MHz distress messages with the current location in real-time while the aircraft is in-flight.
- ELT 5000 delivers First Generation ELT capabilities with an optional migration path to Second Generation ELT technology providing a future-proof radio system.
- Lithium battery safety is accomplished with an innovative safety and venting containment system that assures continued airworthiness.
- GNSS input is provided to the unit via a single-input combined 121.5/406 MHz and GNSS blade antenna.
- When combined with an Autonomous Distress Trigger (ADT) like the ARTEX ADT 5000, the solution provides complete GADSS compliance as per EUROCAE ED-237 and ICAO recommendations Including Return Link Service (RLS)