The C406-1 has been tested to meet the rigorous requirements of TSO C126 including 500 G shock, 1000 pound crush as well as flame and vibration tests. The C406-1 is available for use with Artex’s low cost whip antennas, rod antenna or a blade antenna. The C406-1 may be interfaced with the optional Artex ELT/NAV Interface enabling latitude and longitude data to be transmitted as part of the 406 MHz message. The C406-1 uses a single coax cable to accommodate all three frequencies. The C406-1 ELT is available for fixed wing with a single-directional G-Switch and helicopter (HM) applications with a multi-axis G-Switch.
ARTEX ELTs are the choice of commercial aircraft including Boeing, Bombardier and Embraer and business Jets including Cessna, Beechcraft, Quest, Gulfstream and Embraer.
Immediate Search and Rescue response with completed registration
- Operating on 121.5, 243, and 406 MHz frequencies
- Worldwide coverage
- Compatible with ELT to Navigation Interface
- Helicopter Model Available (453-5003)
- 5-year battery life (Replacement Battery Part No. 452-0133)
- If you use it…we’ll replace it, Free of Charge. Simply submit your story, send us back your used beacon so we can have it mounted on our Wall of Fame and we’ll send you a brand new beacon of equal or greater value.
- TSO C126
- ETSO 2C126
- Cospas/Sarsat Approved
- Transport & Industry Canada Approved
ELT Pack List
|Antenna||Remote Switch & Accessories||Manuals/Approvals/Downloads|
|ELT C406-1 455-5002||Pack List|
|ELT C406-1 455-5007||110-340 & 110-340-01 (Protective Edge)||Pack List|
|ELT C406-1 455-5014||110-338 (White) & 110-338-01 (Black)||Pack List|
|ELT C406-1 455-5015||110-340 & 110-340-01 (Protective Edge)||455-6196||Pack List|
|ELT C406-1 455-5045||110-341||455-6196||Pack List|
|ELT C406-1 455-5046||110-343 & 110-343-01 (Protective Edge)||455-6196||Pack List|