Introducing the ACR Bivy Stick, the ultimate device for outdoor communications and safety that transforms your mobile phone into a satellite communicator. Utilizing the Iridium satellite network, you’re guaranteed global coverage even in the most isolated corners of the world.
The Bivy Stick offers a suite of features such as two-way messaging, one-touch GPS location sharing, and weather updates, all delivered via satellite directly to your device. An exclusive feature to the Bivy Stick is GroupTrack™, which allows for group messaging and tracking of up to 12 Bivy Sticks, providing friends and family with the ability to monitor locations and participate in group text chats via the group webpage.
In the event of an emergency, the SOS button quickly sends a distress signal to Global Rescue, offering 24/7 access to emergency services. Whether you’re navigating using downloadable maps, tracking your progress, or staying in touch with loved ones, the Bivy Stick keeps you safe and connected wherever you roam.
Bivy App’s Role
The Bivy app has more than 50,000 adventures ready to be explored. No matter what you like to do in the outdoors, you can find a place to do it with the Bivy app. With twenty different adventure types all at your fingertips, the Bivy App is a versatile tool that can facilitate all your adventure needs. The Bivy App also allows you to keep track of all your adventures. Track your pace, mileage, altitude, and more. Plus get access to detailed offline maps everywhere in the world. Always know where you are, even without cellular service.
As a leader in life-saving products for both professional and recreational use, ACR’s Bivy Stick brings the safety and peace of mind of affordable and reliable satellite communication to everyone.
Features and Benefits:
- Delivers 2-way text messaging via the Global Iridium® satellite network when cellular or Wi-Fi coverage is unavailable.
- Each Bivy Stick comes with a dedicated SMS phone number and email address upon activation, ensuring constant reachability.
- Seamlessly transitions between Wi-Fi, cellular, and satellite networks for optimal connectivity and cost efficiency.
- GroupTrack™ allows for group messaging and tracking of up to 12 Bivy Sticks, providing friends and family with the ability to monitor locations and participate in group text chats via the group webpage.
- Share your GPS location through customizable check-in messages. Unlimited check-in messages are included with subscription*.
- The Location Share webpage offers a full breadcrumb trail of your GPS check-ins, message history with a reply option, and a log of shared tracks.
- 24/7 emergency response monitoring from Global Rescue™ can be accessed through the app or the device’s SOS button. Communication with emergency services is possible via the smartphone app. SOS alerts can also be cancelled via the device or app.
- Navigate using downloadable maps and explore thousands of community-uploaded hiking routes, climbs, and waterways with GPS tracking via Bivy Stick or smartphone.
- With an IPX7 rating, the Bivy Stick is waterproof and can withstand submersion in water up to 1 meter deep for up to 30 minutes.
- Shockproof and certified with MIL-STD-810 for robust durability.
- Fully compatible with all GoPro mounts.
- Comes with a GoPro accessory adapter, carabiner, USB-C charging cable, lanyard, and Quick Start guide.
- Made in the USA. Includes a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty
- *Monthly subscription required. Please refer to the manufacturer’s website for details.
Emergency SOS Activated in app or on device button. Provided by GlobalRescue™