Many of the existing TSO C91a installations with Joliet, Pointer and Narco 121.5 MHz ELTs utilize only 2 wires between the cockpit remote switch and the ELT. Other manufacturers of 121.5 MHz ELTs use 3 or 4 wires. The Artex 2-Wire Remote Interface uses just 2 of the existing wires from the wiring harness to connect the new cockpit remote switch to an Artex 406 MHz ELT for a simplified, cost-efficient upgrade.
- Upgrade any existing C91a ELT installation to Artex 406 MHz Technology
- Plugs in between new cockpit remote switch and 406 MHz ELT
- Simplify installation and reduce costs by utilizing existing 2, 3 or 4-wire configurations
- One packlist includes all parts required for installation
- TSO C-126 approved
- Another retrofit solution by Artex Products, proving our commitment to reducing installation costs for aircraft owners
WARRANTY LENGTH: 30 MONTHS FROM DATE OF INSTALLATION OF THE GOODS ON BUYERS SOLUTION, 24 MONTHS FROM THE DATE OF DISPATCH OF GOODS BY THE SUPPLIER
Warranty coverage is effectively extended from previous warranties offered on Artex products. To qualify for warranty coverage, a customer must do one of two things.
1) Provide the original packing list from Artex with a shipping date on it. The warranty period expires 24 months from the date shipped on the packing list.
2) Provide proof of installation date (Logbook entry, signed copy of the FAA form 337 the ELT was installed under, or other documentation stating such).
If the customer is unable to provide either methods of documentation, the warranty will apply for 24 months from date of manufacture listed on the ELT product label, with a 6 month installation grace period – effectively 30 months.
For any inquiries regarding warranties, feel free to contact Artex products technical support at: email@example.com or by phone at USA 954-981-3333.