Salt water-resistant design includes triple- primed and sealed construction, nylon and phenolic washers, and aluminized stainless steel screws with insulating lubricant.
Application: Sport yachts, mega-yachts, sport fish and commercial vessels.
- Twin high-intensity 55-watt Halogen bulbs
- Controller has state-of-the-art electronics to protect light from most power surges
- Soft On and Off increases bulb life
- Internal elevation mechanism for precise pitch control of beam; protects elevation mechanism from weather
- Rugged triple primed and sealed, marine grade aluminium housing
- Includes fingertip remote control Point Pad; up to three remote Point Pad units may be installed on system; surface/flush mount options included
- Exclusive XRCiZ™ feature rotates and moves light assembly every 30 days from activation to keep all bearing surfaces free of corrosion and all electrical contacts functional
- Wiring harness of 15 feet (4.57 m)
Tags: searchlights, searchlight, RCL Searchlight, RCL 100, boat searchlight, marine searchlight, marine searchlights, acr searchlight, 1930, P/N 1930, 1931, P/N 1931