The mounting hardware for the ME406 Series is compatible with all previous models of Artex 406 MHz ELT Products, as well as the ELT-200 Series, ACK, Pointer Model 3000 and Narco ELTs. Current owners of Artex 2-frequency TSO C91a ELTs can re-use the remote switch in the cockpit, as well as the wiring harness from the cockpit to the ELT. This greatly reduces installation costs.
ARTEX ELTs are the choice of general aviation aircraft including Cessna, Piper, Cirrus, Beechcraft, Diamond, and Quest.
- Automatic Fixed Emergency Locator Transmitter
- Fixed wing and helicopter applications
- Single antenna output for both 121.5 and 406 MHz frequencies
- Worldwide coverage
- 6-year battery life (Replacement Battery Part No. 455-0012)
- If you use it…we’ll replace it, Free of Charge. Simply submit your story, send us back your used beacon so we can have it mounted on our Wall of Fame and we’ll send you a brand new beacon of equal or greater value.
- TSO C126
- ETSO 2C126
- Cospas/Sarsat Approved
- Transport & Industry Canada Approved
ELT Pack List
|Antenna||Remote Switch & Accessories||Manuals/Approvals/Downloads|
|ELT ME406 455-6603||Pack List|
|ELT ME406 455-6605||110-773||455-6196||Pack List|
|ELT ME406 455-6607||110-338 (White) & 110-338-01 (Black)||455-6196||Pack List|