- How can I obtain a replacement bulb for my ACR searchlight?
- Can I switch my RCL-100D light unit with the new LED Version?
- Why do I need a new Master Controller if I am just switching to the LED version of the RCL-100?
- Is there any wiring difference between the ‘old’ and new RCL 100/LED?
- Is the RCL-100 LED light compatible with 12V or 24V systems?
- How long will the LED lights last on the RCL-100 LED?
- If one LED bulb fails, can it be repaired?
- Can the URC 103 controller for the LED version be used on the RCL 100D halogen unit?
- Can I find a trouble shooting guide for the RCL-100 LED?
- What is the maximum current (Amp) that the light need to be supplied with?
- Is there a 3D rendition of the light available for planning purposes?
Usually, you can purchase the bulb from your local ACR dealer. If your dealer is not able to supply the bulb, you can always obtain it from ACR by emailing email@example.com or using our Contact Us Form.
Yes, but you will also need to replace your existing master controller with a new URC-103, which is included in P/N 1951.
The URC-102 Master Controller (RCL-100D) has a slow turn on voltage for the halogen bulbs which the LEDs do not need. The voltage for the halogen bulbs, after switch on, is continuously regulated, which induces noise in the LED power head.
The same coax cable, point pad and wire harness colors are used.
It is compatible with both 12 and 24 V.
The LED’s are rated to last over 40,000 hours each.
The complete LED Power Head Assembly must be replaced.
This controller will blow the halogen bulbs at switch on.
Yes, please review the manual (Click Here and select Downloads)
The light uses a maximum of 3.5 Amp and has a 5 amp fuse installed.