A simple protective tab over the operating keys prevents inadvertent activation, yet allows for easy operation when required. The rescueME EPIRB1 also features two high brightness strobes to maximize visibility in low light conditions. The retractable antenna provides maximum protection and a reduced outline for stowage. When required the antenna is easily deployed with a gentle pull. For longer offshore or ocean passages, the Ocean Signal E100G EPIRB offers an exceptional 96-hour operational life with the option of an automatic release housing (mandatory for vessels approved under SOLAS regulations).
- 30%(Typ) smaller
- 10-year battery life
- 48+ hours of operational life
- 5-year warranty
- Fast accurate positioning with 66 channel GPS
- Retractable antenna
- Quick-release bracket
- Secure lanyard
406.040MHz, 5 Watts (nominal)
121.5MHz, 50mW nominal
up to 48hrs at -20°C (-4°F)
Operating temperature range
-20°C to +55°C (-4°F to +131°F)
422g / 14.89 oz
Cospas Sarsat T.001/T.007 IEC61097-2, RTCM SC11000, IC RSS287
Your Ocean Signal EPIRB1 is warranted against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for a period of five years from the date of purchase and in accordance with the following conditions. Ocean Signal will at its discretion, repair or replace the faulty products free of charge excluding the cost of shipping. Proof of purchase shall be required in order for a warranty claim to be valid from the original purchaser. All claims shall be made in writing to Ocean Signal or an approved service dealer.
Ocean Signal shall not be liable to the buyer under the above warranty:
- For any repairs or modifications carried out on the EPIRB using parts that are not supplied or approved by the manufacture Ocean Signal including batteries and for work carried out other than by Ocean Signal or approved service dealers.
- For any part, material or accessory that is not manufactured by Ocean Signal the consumer will be covered by the guarantee/warranty offered to Ocean Signal by the manufacturer or supplier,
- For a product that has not been fully paid for.
- For any product supplied by Ocean Signal to a customer under an alternative warranty agreement.
- For the cost of shipping products to and from the customer.
The Battery is only warranted until the date of expiry and provided the unit is tested in accordance with the information in the user manual. This warranty does not apply to a used battery as indicated by the self-test.
The following specific items are excluded from this warranty:
- Lift up flap and associated mechanism.
- Retractable antenna.
This warranty does not affect your statutory rights.
This warranty is to be interpreted under English law. For further assistance please contact our Technical Service Department. Email: email@example.com
When I register my EPIRB or PLB is the 0 in the 15 digit HEX ID (UIN) the number 0, or the letter O?
The HEX ID consists of the numbers from 0 to 9 and the letters from A to F only. The character 0 is the number zero.