The light output is a beam of over 30° throughout the full 360° azimuth, providing in excess of 6 times more light coverage than other electronic flares*. Light is also distributed throughout the hemisphere above the unit to ensure visibility from the air. Unlike single use pyrotechnic flares the rescueME EDF1 can be used repeatedly in any of its four modes, ensuring continued visibility is maintained over a longer period. The unit is both safe to store and operate while also eliminating any worries associated with disposal. The compact size and rugged design means the rescueME EDF1 is the perfect safety product for a grab bag, life raft or hiker’s backpack.
- Advanced LED technology – Safe operation, Compact, rugged design
- Superb 360 degree visibility in the Azimuth, excellent visibility for aircraft and helicopter SAR
- Up to 6 hours battery use, Constant brightness maintained throughout the life of the battery
- Four modes of operation plus SOS signalling
- Easy change replaceable battery, Range up to 7 miles
- Waterproof to 10 meters, Battery test function
The replacement battery pack, LB10F, may be ordered from Ocean Signal retailers stocking the EDF1. The order code is 751S-01771.
Your Ocean Signal MOB1 is warranted against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase and in accordance with the following conditions.
Ocean Signal will at its discretion, repair or replace faulty product free of charge excluding the cost of shipping. Proof of purchase shall be required in order for a warranty claim to be valid from the original purchaser. All claims shall be made in writing to Ocean Signal or an approved service dealer or distributor.
Ocean Signal shall not be liable to the buyer under the above warranty:
- for any repairs or modifications carried out on the MOB1 using parts that are not supplied or approved by the manufacturer Ocean Signal including batteries and for work carried out other than by Ocean Signal or approved service dealers,
- for any part, material or accessory that is not manufactured by Ocean Signal the consumer will be covered by the guarantee / warranty offered to Ocean Signal by the manufacturer or supplier of such a component,
- for product which has not been fully paid for, • for any product supplied by Ocean Signal to a customer under an alternative warranty or commercial agreement,
- for the cost of shipping product to and from the customer.
The Battery is only warranted until the date of expiry and provided the unit is tested in accordance with the information in the user manual. This warranty does not apply to a used battery as indicated by the electronic witness (see section 6.1). The following specific item is excluded from this warranty:
This warranty does not affect your statutory rights. This warranty is to be interpreted under English law.
For further assistance please contact our Technical Service Department. Email:firstname.lastname@example.org