200,000 CD Remote-Controlled Searchlight (12/24V)Model Number: RCL-100D / Part Number 1930.3 or 1931.3
The RCL-100D's rugged marine-grade aluminium housing is equally at home on medium-size sport yachts/sport fish and commercial vessels.
Salt water-resistant design includes triple- primed and sealed construction, nylon and phenolic washers, and aluminized stainless steel screws with insulating lubricant.
Application: Sport yachts, mega-yachts, sport fish and commercial vessels.
- Twin high-intensity 55-watt Halogen bulbs
- Controller has state-of-the-art electronics to protect light from most power surges
- Soft On and Off increases bulb life
- Internal elevation mechanism for precise pitch control of beam; protects elevation mechanism from weather
- Rugged triple primed and sealed, marine grade aluminium housing
- Includes fingertip remote control Point Pad; up to three remote Point Pad units may be installed on system; surface/flush mount options included
- Exclusive XRCiZ™ feature rotates and moves light assembly every 30 days from activation to keep all bearing surfaces free of corrosion and all electrical contacts functional
- Wiring harness of 15 feet (4.57 m)
Tags: searchlights, searchlight, RCL Searchlight, RCL 100, boat searchlight, marine searchlight, marine searchlights, acr searchlight, 1930, P/N 1930, 1931, P/N 1931
|ACR Product Number||1930.3 (12V) or 1931.3 (24 V)|
|Size||8 x 9 x 8” (20.3 x 22.9 x 20.3 cm)|
|Weight||7.2 lbs (3.2 kg)|
|Material||518 Die cast aluminum|
|Operation||Remote controlled Point Pad|
|Beam Angle||5° vertical, 7° horizontal|
|Elevation Angle||9° up, 17° down|
|Rotation Speed||Fast 28° per second, slow 15° per second|
|Elevation Speed||2-7° per second (12 VDC)or 5-8° per second (24VDC)|
|Lamp||High intensity 55W Halogen|
|Accessories||Secondary Point PadTM (P/N 9282.3),Replacement Halogen bulb (P/N 6003)|
|Footprint Diameter||4.75” (120.7 mm)|
Warranty Length: 1 Year
This product is warranted against factory defect in material and workmanship for a period of 1 (one)* year from date of purchase or receipt as a gift. During the warranty period ACR Electronics, Inc. will repair or at its option, replace at no cost to you for labor, materials or return transportation.
For further assistance, please contact our Technical Service Department at :
ACR Electronics, Inc.
5757 Ravenswood Road
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312-6645.
Email: email@example.com, Fax: +1 (954) 983-5087, Telephone: +1 (954) 981- 3333.
This warranty does not apply if the product has been damaged by accident or misuse, or as a result of service or modification by other than the manufacturer. The COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR ANY OTHER MATTER WITH RESPECT TO THIS PRODUCT, except as otherwise expressly stated in the previous paragraph. The Company shall not be liable for consequential or special damages. In order to place the warranty in effect, choose a form above and complete it entirely. Or you may fill out the registration card accompanying your product (if applicable) which must be returned to ACR Electronics, Inc. within ten days of purchase.
*Five Years for the following products: EPIRB, PLB , S-VDR, SSAS.
Ratings & Reviews
Manuals / Approvals / Downloads
Where to Buy this Product
- Your Location
- ACR Dealer & Service
- ARTEX Dealer & Service