Military-Spec Strobe/SOS/Steady-On Marker LightModel Number: MS-2000(M2) / Part Number 3994.2
When it comes to saving lives, anything less than the best is not an option. Since the introduction of the original MS-2000, it has become the main Combat Search and Rescue (C-SAR) light carried by elite military forces around the world. Introducing the new M2 version: brighter, longer and easier to use.
Like our highly regarded, reliable SDU-5E and MS-2000(M), the MS-2000(M2) is designed to meet or exceed military specifications, including MIL-L-38217D and CID A-A-59176, and it has many improved life saving features to meet multiple mission capability.
- New vibration feature alerts you of activation and mode changes covertly when using the IR shield
- 3 Activation Modes to choose from: Strobe, SOS, or Steady-On
- Meets the most up-to-date requirements of the military and fit virtually any application
- New braided steel retainer keeps battery cover attached
- Silicone conformal coating on electronic components protect against moisture
- Directional blue filter alerts friendly forces, distinguishes strobe from ground fire
- Up to 56 hours of operation on 2 standard alkaline AA batteries (use lithium batteries for extreme cold environments or long term storage)
- Attached infrared (IR) filter for Night Vision Goggle (NVG) viewing with felt liner to prevent overt light leakage
- State of the art LED technology
- Raised polarity indicators allow correct battery placement
- Exceeds SOLAS standard
|Product Number||3994.2: MS-2000(M2) Doublefly|
|Model Number||MS-2000(M2) Strobe/SOS/Steady-On|
|Size||4.5 X 2.2 X 1.1” (11.4 X 5.6 X 2.8 cm)|
|Weight||3.67 (104 g) without batteries|
|Batteries Required||Two AA alkaline or lithium batteries (not included)|
|Operational Life||Strobe: 56 Hours / SOS: 52 Hours / Steady-On: 28 Hours|
|Light Output||Strobe: 41 CD / 301 LM, SOS: 41 CD / 301 LM, Steady-On: 27 CD / 124 LM|
|Flash Rate||50 ± 10 per minute|
|Light Dispersion||White: Omnidirectional, Infrared:Omnidirectional, Blue: Unidirectional|
|Visibility||Military tested at a distance of six (6)miles (9.6 km) on a clear, dark night|
|Waterproof||50 ft (15.2 m)|
|Construction||Case, lens and flash guard: High impactpolycarbonate, IR filter: Butyrate|
|Case Color||Black with olive drab flash guard|
|Activation||Large sliding spark proof switch|
|Limited Warranty||One year|
Warranty Length: 1 year
This product is warranted against factory defect in material and workmanship for a period of 1 (one)* year from date of purchase or receipt as a gift. During the warranty period ACR Electronics, Inc. will repair or at its option, replace at no cost to you for labor, materials or return transportation.
For further assistance, please contact our Technical Service Department at :
ACR Electronics, Inc.
5757 Ravenswood Road
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312-6645.
Email: email@example.com, Fax: +1 (954) 983-5087, Telephone: +1 (954) 981- 3333.
This warranty does not apply if the product has been damaged by accident or misuse, or as a result of service or modification by other than the manufacturer. The COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR ANY OTHER MATTER WITH RESPECT TO THIS PRODUCT, except as otherwise expressly stated in the previous paragraph. The Company shall not be liable for consequential or special damages. In order to place the warranty in effect, choose a form above and complete it entirely. Or you may fill out the registration card accompanying your product (if applicable) which must be returned to ACR Electronics, Inc. within ten days of purchase.
*Five Years for the following products: EPIRB, PLB , S-VDR, SSAS.
Ratings & Reviews
Manuals / Approvals / Downloads
Where to Buy this Product
- Your Location
- ACR Dealer & Service
- ARTEX Dealer & Service