Programming DongleModel Number: 455-4010
The Artex DGL-1 programming dongle allows the operator to easily program aircraft 24-bit (Standard Message Protocol) address into a compatible ELT.
Fleet operators will be able to transfer ELTs between aircraft in a very efficient and convenient manner. The DGL-1 comes attached to a top cover. The top cover and dongle remain with the aircraft. When an ELT is installed, the DGL-1 reprograms the ELT with the aircraft's 24 bit address. DGL-1 is a perfect match for the operator who wants auto-programming capability but does not desire the position data function of the Artex ELT/NAV Interface.
• Designed specifically for fleet operators
• Existing C406-1/2, G406-4 and B406-4 installations are easily upgraded
• Greatly simplifies maintenance and reduces downtime
• Installation becomes part of the permanent AC harness
• Hardwire option for fleet aircraft identification
• Ensures correct ELT programming for spares
|Input Power||+28 Vdc +/- 10Vdc|
|Ouput Power||5.6 Vdc +/- 0.3 Vdc (powers ELT for reprogramming only)|
|Temperature||Operating: -20°C to +55°C, Storage: -55°C to +85°C|
|Weight||DGL-1: 6 oz Max (170 g), Protective Top Cover: 6.7 oz (190 g), Total Weight: 11.5 oz (360 g)|
|Measurements||2.5” (64mm) W x : 6.1” (155mm) L|
|System Part Numbers||Crimp Terminal: 151-6627, Mounting Screw (6-32 x 5/16): 201-6324-01, Protective Top Cover: 452-3052-03, Installation Kit: 455-4010, DGL-1 Dongle: 453-4010, Installation Kit: 455-4010, Wire Harness: 611-4010, Heat Shrink Splice: 610-1744-01|
|Compatible with the following Artex ELT Models||110-406 NAV, 110-406HM NAV, 110-406ED NAV, B406-2, B406-4, C406-1, C406-1HM, C406-2, C406-2HM, G406-1, G406-2, G406-4|
Warranty Length: 30 months from date of installation of the Goods on Buyer's solution, 24 months from the date of dispatch of Goods by the Supplier
Warranty coverage is effectively extended from previous warranties offered on Artex products. To qualify for warranty coverage, a customer must do one of two things.
1) Provide the original packing list from Artex with a shipping date on it. The warranty period expires 24 months from the date shipped on the packing list.
2) Provide proof of installation date (Logbook entry, signed copy of the FAA form 337 the ELT was installed under, or other documentation stating such).
If the customer is unable to provide either methods of documentation, the warranty will apply for 24 months from date of manufacture listed on the ELT product label, with a 6 month installation grace period - effectively 30 months.
For any inquiries regarding warranties, feel free to contact Artex products technical support at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at USA 954-981-3333.Online Warranty Form
Ratings & Reviews
Manuals / Approvals / Downloads
Where to Buy this Product
- Your Location
- ACR Dealer & Service
- ARTEX Dealer & Service