ACR Electronics, Inc.encourages current emergency locator transmitter (ELT) owners in need of an easy retrofit, value priced ELT to consider ARTEX’s new ELT 345. The ELT 345 has met and exceeded all current quality polices and FAA requirements.
The small form factor and light weight ELT 345 is the most competitively priced, high quality ELT on the market. To further boast its cost effectiveness, the ELT 345 provides a quick-and-easy retrofit opportunity with flexible installation options such as a two-wire remote switch that does not require any aircraft power. All of these options lead to cost savings and reduced installation times.
The ARTEX ELT 345 transmits on 406 MHz and 121.5 MHz frequencies. Aircraft owners can count on state-of-the-art electronics that maximizes frequency stability and power while incorporating a built-in GPS navigational interface. GPS data embedded within the emergency transmission provides Search and Rescue personnel the aircraft location within 100 meters in less than a minute.
Designed to accommodate multiple installation configurations, the new ELT 345 is a quick, easy and affordable retrofit for 121.5 or non-compliant 406 MHz ELTs. “ELT 345 brings an affordable 406 ELT to the experimental and general aviation market from the same company trusted by world-class airframe manufacturers for decades. Regardless of the aircraft category, there really is no reason to select anything other than an ARTEX product,” shared Michael Schmidt, Director of Aviation Sales. Built under the exacting standards of AS9100C quality certification, the ELT 345 exceeds government and regulatory standards.
Highlights of the ARTEX ELT 345 features and specifications:
- Quick and easy retrofit for general aviation aircraft
- Single antenna output for emergency transmission on both 406 MHz (Cospas-Sarsat) and 121.5 MHz (local Search & Rescue) frequencies
- Enhanced position accuracy within 100 meters through built-in GPS interface
- Encoded digital message broadcasts aircraft identification/registration and provides access to owner/emergency contact details
- New stainless steel mounting strap designed for increased stability in compliance with current FAA guidelines
- Added functionality includes the ability to test the ELT with ARTEX’s proprietary online satellite confirmation testing service 406Test.com
- New hermetically sealed G-Switch for increased reliability
- Includes the ELT 345 transmitter, dual band whip antenna, 2 wire remote switch, mounting tray and all required hardware for an MSRP of $555
To learn more about ELT 345 installations please contact 954-981-3333 and request the aviation sales or technical support department.