ACR Electronics, Inc.enhances their very popular RCL-100 searchlight, shining brighter than ever with its new 9 LED array providing a blazing 200,000 candela of luminosity. The LED bulbs are efficiently designed to provide over 40,000 operating hours.
The RCL-100 LED’s traditionally sleek design makes it an attractive and cost effective choice for sport yachts, mega-yachts, sport fishers as well as light commercial vessels. Whether you need to light up a dock or pin point a buoy on a dark night, the rugged RCL-100 LED is the preeminent searchlight on the market. The light’s internal elevation mechanisms are fully enclosed and provide precise pitch control of the beam while staying protected. The RCL-100 LED will be available in a variety of wired and wireless options to meet your specific boating needs. The RCL-100 LED can also be controlled more conveniently then ever by your smart phone via a Wi-Fi connection to the ACR mobile app.
Highlights of the RCL-100 LED features and specifications:
- Ultra bright, 9 LED array generates over 200,000 peak candela
- Efficient, long life LED’s - 40,000 operating hours
- Controller has state-of-the-art electronics to protect light from most power surges
- Internal elevation mechanism for precise pitch control of beam; protects elevation mechanism from weather
- Rugged triple-primed and sealed, marine grade aluminium housing
- Exclusive XRCiZ™ feature rotates and moves light assembly every 30 days from activation to keep all bearing surfaces free of corrosion and all electrical contacts functional
- Multiple wired and wireless control options available for easy operation of the searchlight from anywhere aboard the vessel