Do you have a story to tell?
Did an ACR or ARTEX beacon save your life?
You can help out your fellow adventurer by sharing your story,
the need for a beacon, and helpful tips on how to avoid disaster.
And don't worry, you can stay anonymous.
View Official Rules
- FREE ACR Replacement Beacon!
- Free "I Survived" T-Shirt
- Have your story placed on the WALL OF FAME.
- Your beacon retired and mounted on a plaque for all to see
- Help others avoid disaster.
Jordan Hanssen - OAR Northwest
"73 days and 2,700 nautical miles into a first-ever
attempt at a mainland Africa to mainland North America unassisted
rowing expedition, weather conditions were finally at their best
for rowing. With Jordan and Markus at the oars with perfect
tailwinds and following swells, opposing currents created two
successive "standing waves" which pitched and rolled the boat into
a position that would permanently capsize it for good."
View Story »