Do you have a story to tell?
Did an ACR or ARTEX beacon save your life?
You can help out your fellow adventurer by sharing your story,
the need for a beacon, and helpful tips on how to avoid disaster.
And don't worry, you can stay anonymous.
View Official Rules
- FREE ACR Replacement Beacon!
- Free "I Survived" T-Shirt
- Have your story placed on the WALL OF FAME.
- Your beacon retired and mounted on a plaque for all to see
- Help others avoid disaster.
Jill Clendon - New Zealand
"I hit the bottom, conscious but a bit stunned. I
checked myself for any injuries. Nothing broken but I could feel
blood on my head and leg. I was carrying a first aid kit, spare
thermal top, hat, jacket, survival blanket, head torch and my ACR
locater beacon. I yelled up for my friend but couldn't initially
hear her so I reached into my pack and found my
View Story »