180,000 CD Remote-Controlled Searchlight (12V)Model Number: RCL-75 / Part Number 1946
Destined to become the choice of small-craft professionals, this rugged workhorse features a redundant, dual halogen lamp design for incredible reliability.
Electronics are located in the water-resistant light head instead of the base for increased protection. The innovative "direct drive" system eliminates uncontrolled light movement in choppy conditions.
Application: Pleasure boats, sport yachts, sport fish and commercial vessels.
- Dual lamp design provides redundancy, reliability - works when you need it
- Bright, powerful 55-watt halogen bulbs with 3° h x 5° w beam spread
- Easy-to-install Point Pad™-style joystick control
- Robust, function-and feature-rich searchlight is easy to install
- 7-wire wiring harness, 17-foot length
- Electronics located in water-resistant light head, instead of traditional light base location, for protection from water accumulation
- 45° down pitch ocular design provides enhanced visibility when docking
- 18° up pitch to illuminate draw bridge towers, etc.
- Lamps easily replaced by removing top cap to access rear light assembly
- Desiccated filter dries air; protects reflector and light assembly
- Innovative "direct drive" system eliminates uncontrolled light movement in choppy conditions
- Heavy-duty gear teeth and electric motors
- Add an adapter and another Point Pad™ for remote, second station operation
Tags: searchlights, searchlight, RCL Searchlight, RCL 75, boat searchlight, marine searchlight, marine searchlights, acr searchlight, 1946, P/N 1946
|Size||7.5 x 8.75 x 7.5”(19.1 x 22.2 x 19.1 cm)|
|Weight||4.2 lbs (1.9 kg)|
|Operation||Remote controlled Point Pad™|
|Beam Angle||3° vertical, 7° horizontal|
|Elevation Angle||18° up, 45° down|
|Rotation Speed||6-7° per second|
|Elevation Speed||6-7° per second (12 VDC)|
|Lamp||Two high intensity 55W Halogen|
|Accessories||Secondary Point Pad™ (P/N 9428)Stackable 1” riser (P/N 9427)2nd station cable harness (P/N 9426)Second station harness adapter(P/N 9442)|
|Footprint Diameter||5.4” (138.1 mm)|
|Carton Dimensions||10 x 9 x 9” (25.4 x 22.9 x 22.9 cm)|
|Carton Weight||7 lbs (3.2 kg)|
|Limited Warranty||1 Year|
Warranty Length: 1 Year
This product is warranted against factory defect in material and workmanship for a period of 1 (one)* year from date of purchase or receipt as a gift. During the warranty period ACR Electronics, Inc. will repair or at its option, replace at no cost to you for labor, materials or return transportation.
Online Warranty Form
For further assistance, please contact our Technical Service Department at :
ACR Electronics, Inc.
5757 Ravenswood Road
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312-6645.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Fax: +1 (954) 983-5087, Telephone: +1 (954) 981- 3333.
This warranty does not apply if the product has been damaged by accident or misuse, or as a result of service or modification by other than the manufacturer. The COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR ANY OTHER MATTER WITH RESPECT TO THIS PRODUCT, except as otherwise expressly stated in the previous paragraph. The Company shall not be liable for consequential or special damages. In order to place the warranty in effect, choose a form above and complete it entirely. Or you may fill out the registration card accompanying your product (if applicable) which must be returned to ACR Electronics, Inc. within ten days of purchase.
*Five Years for the following products: EPIRB, PLB , S-VDR, SSAS.
Ratings & Reviews
Manuals / Approvals / Downloads
Where to Buy this Product
- Your Location
- ACR Dealer & Service
- ARTEX Dealer & Service